Micra differences

Hi All

Off hunting for a K11 micra tomorrow....theres a few out there...but just wondered....whats the differences between the models

theres the L....S....tropic....shape.....SI.....profile....passion....and so on

Im not bothered about aircon,airbags,electric windows.....want a car thats easy to play with and have a laff

thinking pre-facelift though....they look better

any info???

The prefacelifts are the best looking.

I presume your not fussed about power steering too?

If your not too fussed about the model/spec id go for the one with the least rust in a colour you like lol. Nothing worse than regretting the choice of colour if your not planning on spraying it. :)

Well i got to disagree with you on the facelift model....personally i like the smoother front on the pre's

Bu then its personal choice....

Im really looking for a white car....theres a few of them about but they are anywhere from £450-£900.....theres 1 iv seen thats an L reg...£699:eek:

What am i expected to pay for a decent enough car?

Sorry fella....iv been up since 4am...im a tad tired....im with you on that 1 then:laugh:

well it depends what i find....if i dont find a 1.3....will get hold of a 1lt....and drop in a 1.3

L reg micra should pick up around 300 - 400 pounds in decent condition but bare in mind old cars come with consequences

No worries dont be fooled by the avatar lol. If i ever get another micra it will be a cheap facelift 1.4 S with prefacelift parts fitted, to carry on the image lol.

BTW....to all you facelift owners....iv had 1 of them as well...but due to certain reasons...had to get rid and get a bigger car....so been there as well

Back