MICRA CABRIOLET K11

Hi, just wanted some knowledge on the MICRA CABRIOLET k11.

how many were built??

how much would i need to save to purchase??

do i need to import??

just wanted some knowledge on the MICRA CABRIOLET k11.

how many were built??

how much would i need to save to purchase??

do i need to import??

There is no such a thing as micra cabriolet. they are called march

How many of these? No idea.

How much and do you need to import?

They come up on eBay or the other webs from time to time. So no you don't need to import. They usually sell for about 2000-2500k, but I have seen them go cheaper too. Good luck. They are gorgeous.

it is very difficult to know exactly how many were built, all the sites associated with them are in Japanese and even after a google translate they are still pretty hard to understand. but it may be as low as 500.

the cabriolet was a conversion done by nissan at the factory. they started with a regular micra front end and cut and shut it with a custom rear end, including half custom doors as well.

the result is the cabriolet is about 5mm longer, meaning normal side skirts don't fit properly.

the cabriolets were only sold in Japan, and so any you see that are outside japan will be imports. there are about 10 in the UK, but i think its more like 6 now.

you can import them but its better to buy them inside the UK. i bought my first cabriolet from ebay for £1000, and it was in great condition and had a lot of optional extras like the arm rest, and tailored cabriolet seats. i managed to blag another cabriolet though this site for £300, but it is in shocking condition and is only really for parts. (it had been used as a farm vehicle!!)

the average sale price when i was looking was £2000, but that is for good ones usually from the dealer. i was lucky with my red one, it exactly what i wanted, close to where i was, and a manual too. but now i think the prices have dropped because it is impossible to get parts. people are forced to sell them because looking after them is difficult and insurance is higher too because they are imports.

i managed to blag another cabriolet though this site for £300, but it is in shocking condition and is only really for parts. (it had been used as a farm vehicle!!)

Shocking isn't the word, that can was a proper shed but I reckon with a lot of love and attention you could get it looking good again :)

Shocking isn't the word, that can was a proper shed but I reckon with a lot of love and attention you could get it looking good again :)

yea its the usual problems but worse, rusty sills almost full length, rusty cross member, rust patches over everything, full of dog hair. but it goes fine, everything works, a few dents, a rip in the roof. but as far as the cost of parts go it was a bargain!

Back