k12 mods (c+c)

R

ron martin

hi folks
I am new to the micra scene and I am looking for a lowering kit. a good cat back system and better breathing for my 1.6 c+c. Can anyone put me in the right direction. I would be pleased to hear from any member who has experience of the k12 c+c.
regards
Ron Martin

Thanks for that rik. I am from sheffield south. look forward to meeting you sometime. How do I pick the correct forum?

ron martin said:
Thanks for that rik. I am from sheffield south. look forward to meeting you sometime. How do I pick the correct forum?

i have seen two c+c in my area lol one may have been you one black one in rawmrash/rotherham and a goldie one in sheffield near meadowhall
your welcome at any of the msc meets

this thread shuld be in the k12 section.you will find some stuff about suspension for the k12 allready in there,,but use the search button at the top of the page and it will take you to aything :)

Am sure we can get Nismo lowering springs from Nissan, will check with Parts dept for you in the morning and let you know, I'm based around the corner at Nissan Worksop, should be able to sort something for you if needed...

Thanks to you all. I think I've found the right forum now. Look forward to somr info on the nismo springs:wow:

rhaines said:
Am sure we can get Nismo lowering springs from Nissan, will check with Parts dept for you in the morning and let you know, I'm based around the corner at Nissan Worksop, should be able to sort something for you if needed...

it would be cool if you could get a list od all the nismo stuff you can get from nissan dealers and post it up mate..if its not too much trouble

arnold> no problem :)

any nismo info would be valued i think :)

i don't think there is much in the way of intake/exhaust at the mo, so custom is the best bet.

CC might use different suspension as well you'll need to check. I know the car is already 25mm lower than any other k12.

as for nismo stuff....theres 2 sets you can get S-tune which is dampers and springs and R-tune which is fully coilovers starting price for the Stune is something like £600 so i cant imagine what the Rtune are.

k12 c+c

no piccies yet. dont get it until next week. waiting for cherished transfer

Back