Micra steering wheel help

After market Steering wheel doesn't fit?! The boss kit Doesn't reach the spline facelift k11C how would I make it fit?

I don't know can you send a link to a boss kit made for the air bag if you don't mind? The clock spring is intergrated with indicators unlike the k11B

If I try putting the boss on with the steering wheel, the indicator stocks everything has to come off or else it doesn't fit

**** sorry I can't help, mine is a pre facelift non airbag and I didn't even buy it, my friend bought if for me. We got it from driftworks, the hkb boss. Hi worked straight off the bat, I had to extend my indicator cancellors with toothpicks as you can see on what did you do to your micra today thread

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

#### sorry I can't help, mine is a pre facelift non airbag and I didn't even buy it, my friend bought if for me. We got it from driftworks, the hkb boss. Hi worked straight off the bat, I had to extend my indicator cancellors with toothpicks as you can see on what did you do to your micra today thread

Whoops forgot the curse filter. If you order off driftworks they send you a free bag of sweets, nearly worth buying off them just for that

This is how it looks you can see the 4 screws are not there to take off the airbag sensor/clockspring

Attachments

• IMG_4047.PNG
    IMG_4047.PNG
    863.9 KB · Views: 242
Back