cosmetic, suspension questions for 3dr k11

Hi guys few questions :)

- Do Meister R do coilovers for a 3dr K11 (M reg) ?
- Apart from whiteline, is there any other company that sell various uprated suspension parts for the k11
- is there a brake upgrade kit? Do brakes from a bigger Nissan (a skyline) fit?
- true or false that a pulsar short shifter will fit?
- can you get "Nissan" rainguards?
- is there a black interior? Current colour of the interior is a bright grey colour, would prefer black
- is there any sideskirts available?

Biggest query I think for me is the mirrors, on my P10 I have the first in the UK JDM heated power folding mirrors (to be fitted still) - is there a power folding jdm option for the mirrors?

And does a Calsonic/ Nismo optional extra back box, for a Nissan Cube fit a K11

Sorry for all the questions, I am very keen to get on with this car, there will be a few daft questions im affraid :(

http://32tuning.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=297_298_301_312&products_id=566
http://www.humphrisoxford.co.uk/pdfs/11042011.pdf
I never heard of meister r coilover for a micra,
You'll find most if not all the suspension parts from the second link,

No power folding mirrors that i know of for the micra/march

Yes the short shifter will fit not sure which one exactly

And almera gti brakes fit which could possibly be the biggest brakes that fit from another nissan without too much modification

There is a black interior available but im not sure which model nissan march it was available in maybe the march g#, thats where my mate got a full black dash including the rear quarter cards

Thanks guys for the replies... will fit almera brakes soon once I get some 14s, might get some willwoods or brembo's one day :)

Also, can you get back seats with head restraints?

Has anyone ever bought the AP calipers off that website (second one) how good are they?

also how expensive is an entire rear brake disk set up off there? :down:

i personally wouldn't buy any upgraded discs/brakes unless you are putting out a lot of power... the car is no more than 800kg if your brakes aren't brilliant get them looked at :D

-there are lots of lowered and uprated springs

-for shortened and uprated dumpers:

Koni sport (yellow line, they are also adjustable) item : front 8610-1319Sport rear 80-2748Sport
Spax (i have them(Y), joined with spax springs)
GMax
Cobra

-for coilovers:

D2
BC Racing
Spax
FK

Shaun totally agree there, but hoping to get the car's heart up to a VTC GA16DE by the end of the year, but during the car's 1.0 life the brakes will not be up-graded :)

can't stop looking through the list on the second link, it is rather lush init? If only!

what do you think of your set up mate?

what do you think of your set up mate?

are you talking to me? if so, i'm veeeeeery satisfied! no more roll when cornering and great look. Obviously now it's better to stay away from all the holes on the road :p
I bought Spax dampers and -35 spings, joined with whiteline adjustable panhard rod, from Mattew of HumphrisOxford... recommended seller!!!
You can see the pics on my blog here (Y)

Back