Me with my K11 :D

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for longer than I can ever remember. Now decided to join and become a full member after I got my first K11! I have just finished 2 years at Norwich City College studying Vehicle Maintence and Repair and will hopefully be able to help and get to know yall more :)

I have a lot of plans for my little baby but I won't reveal anything yet or discuss it as I have a bad habit of blabbing out everything I want to do which inevitably makes none of it happen. :rolleyes:
Sadly you won't see too much action from me working on my K11 for a few months due to an operation I will be having leaving me unable to work, but great things take time ay?;)

Well without further delay, here she is...

DfNPOK5.jpg

YsPAnbD.jpg

S14OZlo.jpg

n2W8M58.jpg

My K11 and my friends Zetec S down the park
jft9rZu.jpg

The badboy keychains ;)
MiNhWZy.jpg

Got on the ramp at college to do some 3D Wheel Alignment
wJLivWa.jpg

My missus would rip your hand off for this - she's got her heart set on a yellow K11 :p

Clean as fook, and I definitely recognise that imp Ztec S from my old Ford days!

Yeah we're about in this fine city... live in aylsham, you can often see my car flying up and down the A140 :) will have to organise a meet.

Yeah we're about in this fine city... live in aylsham, you can often see my car flying up and down the A140 :) will have to organise a meet.

NOICE ! I ain't never seen ya, I use to be on the A140 quite a bit when I was going to college. Seemed like the only K11s I flashed were over 100 years old :p yeah defiantly would nice to meet up with some over Micra's, most people my way don't appreciate a fine bit of engineering when they see one ;)

I wouldnt say fine ;)
absolutely adore the color :D
shes a lovely little car :D

But.... Most importantly!... We're in norwich are you hidding :D

Clodo
X

I'm not actually in Norwich, just a short drive down the A140 and in a town called Long Stratton, I'm usually in Norwich quite a bit though buying things and eating Maccy D's ;)

Shweeeet :D long Stratton isn't that far :D I'm a country bumpkin :) I live in Frettenham :D with my second home in aylsham ( @MicraPro ) :p
Will deffinately have to meet up soon! X

Yeah it's not too bad, ah not to familiar with Frettenham but heard of it once or twice. Yeah it's a shame I will be out of action for a while but once I'm back on the mend will have to have a cruise out.

Back