Max Size Alloys

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Whats the max size alloys that can be put on a 1.0l without it be like a snail and can it be lowered much. Also anyone got any pics of 16''s or 17''s on a micra so i could see how they would look. Cheers

-35mm drop, 16"s

you have no chance of going higher than 14" without lowering or it will look like a beach buggy! Also, anything over 14" really will affect the speed + acceleration. 17"s is as high as a k11 has gone as far as i know, need to remove arch liners though - pointless putting big rims on if not willing to lower though

29-4.JPG

heres my car on 16's before its been lowered just so u get an idea i got 195/40/16 tires i cant really put up a proper piccy with it lowered n such until gf comes back off holiday with digi cam will update if u still want then as now its lowered 35mm on eibachs now with koni shox

[attachment=1649]

i'd say for a k11 1litre you want 15's, that will make you car look nice and not sacrifice to much on acceleration and handling, because if you get 15's with 195/45/15 then they will be the same size or maybe even abit smaller than you standard wheel, my 15's had 195/50/15 and were just bigger than a standard wheel with tyre on

How about a euro style?

Deep dish 13's or 14's lower the car beyond -35mm.

This way you'll get a modified look, but at the same time actually improve handling with wider tyres and improve acceleration at the same time.

If I was ever to return to the micra scene and owned a K11, that would be the way I would go, smooth style and lowered on deep dish alloys.

Kev

i like the way you think kev :D id love someone to do a euro look k11, it would suit it well, because of the roundeed bumpers, and some ronal turbo wheels or ats cup`s :p

is it these wheels you are discussin?

r10.jpg

im new to tuning etc but wat is "euro style"?

btw sorry for the stupid question.

Smooth, slammed and schweet!!! Just about sums it up I think. :)

Deep dish rims are just that really, where the dish of the rims is deep, and goes in from the outside of the wheel. Kinda hard to explain without a pic.

this is the idea i was having. thanks for the pic its an amazing example:D

do you know wat wheel that is n do you have one of euro body work?

Don't think I actually have any pics but havea look at golfs/polos, most of these are modified Euro style and there are some really nice examples of them. :)

this is what a euro style micra would look like, 59bhp is more than enough did this on photoshop, realy well done i think

1021.jpg

hehe my picture. im currently in the middle of dong a euro look micra. i took all the badges off, colour coded everything. gonna get it de-locked soon. ive tinted the indicators blue so everything matches. just waiting to lower it. already got my rare as fook super s 13's (although not deep dish, i think it sets it off well). cant go to mad coz i use it as a daily driver but im tryin to be as sublte as possible. ill post pics up when its lowered.

Back