k10 matt black £150

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
hi some of you may remeber i bought a matt black k10 off quickdraw aboput a month and a bit ago now! well its up for sale because situations have changed! i only want £150 for it!

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=24519 the matt black one

now has a red bonnet and red grill

tax till oct mot till december

forgot to say will come with steels not those alloys

1 litre ls 102 k on the clock

yer is complete only things is it comes with orginal interior not bucket seats

The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d The Car Is Sold :d

you cant put car sold if i havent sold the car to you please refrane yourself from doing this in future:grinning:

wait til cash changes hands

without me buddy.. imp "ste" wont be getting thir to pick it up on saturday.. im doign favours and having a road trip because hes my mate :)

thanks

changed my mind now gunna do my engine mods :D

whoah!

i dont think siy is taking me so ive organised somone else, just waiting for a reply off the seller ;) btw its me thats hopefully buying the car siy was just going to take me but ive made other arrangements

cheers
steve

i dont think siy is taking me so ive organised somone else, just waiting for a reply off the seller ;) btw its me thats hopefully buying the car siy was just going to take me but ive made other arrangements

cheers
steve

He'll be in touch this evening, as he works somewhere where he cant access a computer or phone, unless he has a lunch break i think...

Glad you've got a reliable lift sorted

hold on a minute ste.. you said you didnt want to go and told me not too bother this weekend .. up and down or what..

and now "Glad you've got a reliable lift sorted"

i wanted to help and have a road trip

ill talk to you later.!

i wasnt planning on going till about 12 oclock this morning when me mum decided to tell me that we are going to see my brother at cardiff university on my birthday. (saturday), i looked on a map and its not acutally that far away so my mum said she will take me on saturday, i didnt mean to offend you siy in any way shape or form as didnt know i was going to cardiff till last night. Also its a bit harsh on you to drive all the way to there from st helens just to drive all the way back when i can 'kill 2 birds with one stone' .

Once again siy no offence intended atall and dont worry , if i do get it u will see it ;)

cheers m8

steve

eye its alreet dude :) no worrys your ok its just other peoples comments :) hehe

chat soon mate gotta go start on the engine ;)
nice day :p

Siy

what you mean other peoples comments! there has only been me,curtis you and imp124 who have posted here

geeezzzz u guys just like to push me dont ya :D im trying to be happy change the subject.. cuz other wise i get "ur too angery" chill out and bla bla stuff

i dont really know why your being short when i talked ste into getting the matt black primer car ;)

Chill dude :)

look im not really fussed if its bought or not! id rather see it used than go to the scrap! but your poluting a thread which is a sale for a car

to get back to the subject at hand is it ok if i pick it up at 1:30 - 2:30 pm??

as i am insured on it from 9:00am tomorrow

cheers

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back