My black super

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Right all I've been trying my best to not do this but my living condition is drastically changing and I can't have 4 cars and a big van, and the Micra is the least valuable to me so has to go :(
I had big plans for her but they will need be on hold for a while, it's not fair to leave it rusting away until I have the time to work on it,
Spec
Firstly just run out of tax and test it's fairly good underneath but I haven't had a proper look
Black
1000cc
K10 super
Interior fairly decent speakers broke off the door cards but other than that fairly good needs a Hoover, my husky has haired it up! I may do this if I get time
Has a big exhaust on it I'll put on a new rubber before it goes as i had it tie wrapped mainly due to being lazy
It has had the researches trimmed back to accept bigger rims and had wider arches rivited to it
Pretty much it
I'm very open to offers need it gone

Don't worry though I'm not leaving and will return to K10 ownership once my troubles are sorted ;)

Again guys make me an offer needs to go soon as I have a mate who will give me a very nice price to scrap it! Which I don't want to do but will if I have to, which will be a shame as this isn't I that bad nick

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Don't you dare scrap that super.
i can't afford it but surely someone can...
At the very worst eBay it.

Clean K10's are becoming a rarity!!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
No, you can't get rid of the Micra! Although I can't exactly talk, as mine is going to the crusher soon as well :(. It's a crying shame, they all seem to be disappearing :down:. But you can't scrap it if it's in as good a condition as you say it is, that would be such a waste

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
No, you can't get rid of the Micra! Although I can't exactly talk, as mine is going to the crusher soon as well :(. It's a crying shame, they all seem to be disappearing :down:. But you can't scrap it if it's in as good a condition as you say it is, that would be such a waste
you have only been on here for >3months daniel :(
Why won't you stay for another few years :p
Plenty for sale on eBay at the mo lol :wasntme:

Daniel

I WILL be back...
you have only been on here for >3months daniel :(
Why won't you stay for another few years :p
Plenty for sale on eBay at the mo lol :wasntme:

I know, but it needs a lot of work doing to it that I just don't have the time or money to do. Plus I'm going to be inheriting either a 55 plate 1.6 Vauxhall Astra or 06 plate 1.9 CDTi Vectra from my grandparents neighbour. I can't afford to run 2 cars, and I need something big and economical.

But I'm not leaving for good, I'll most likely be buying another one either next year or the year after as a project car, and do a lot more work to it than I have with this. Sorry for clogging up your thread Martin :wasntme:.

Don't sell the Micra!

OP
OP
gtsnissanb

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Sorry Karl my dads having it :)
Just hoping he does the engine swap he was planning on doing to his gs k10

Don't worry though,I'm not leaving you all!!
I'll be back with another k10 once I get a new house!
The reason I've had to get rid is that I've decided I want to move but can't afford the deposit on my new house circa £15000 :s so have to move in to the mrs parents and 4 cars and a van takes the Mick a bit
I'm going to replace it with a White k10 or another black one and I'm keeping the ma12 and foha kit! And I'll continue with the ma12t engine ;) it will happen

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Just buy it back off your dad once you get sorted and settled eh, save you from having to start from scratch with another car.

OP
OP
gtsnissanb

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
I doubt he'll sell it back lol he mentioned a gtir 4x4 set up or hyabusa engine in the boot!
I'd rather get a White K10 next anyway and I'd rather save up and buy a mint low mileage one