master cylinder changing?

Antony

Ex. Club Member
my car failed its mot on the brake master cylinder...

and apparently its one of the tidiest mechanicaly micra's hes ever seen.... 107,000 miles..lol

no rust or anything..lol

but the master cylinder needs changing as its leaking on both of the left hand outlet pipes.

balls...comes to mind...:suspect:

ah well, thats my x-mas pressie off me dad, a master cylinder, replacing it and fitting my new clutch..lol:blush:

it was a question. trying to lead you guys into lending me a hand...

ad i have thaught about the P10 primera one, seen as though im putting new brake calipers on anyway...(pulsar ones)

well, im actualy going to change my mind about my brakes..

im selling two pulsar calipers, a set of rally spec disks and some black dimond "predator" pads......

cos im getting these.... to go behind my Rota slipstreams..lol

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WILWOOD-4-POT-CALIPER-BRAKE-KIT-SUNNY-PULSAR-GTIR-4X4_W0QQitemZ150043183928QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10402QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem :love:[/URL] :love: :love:
very nice!!! and get those gti-r calipers posted up in buy & sell.

They dont fit. Or rather they are not a direct fit. I have tried when I had a set in the past. Its also pretty pointless on a micra to be honest.

well, im now officialy screwed,..... i gave my reg number to nissan and they said that they dont do a master cylinder for my car. :glare:

so i went to Waterloo, Andrew Page and Part-co (motor factors) and not one of them could help me. waterloo sent what they thaught was the correct one, but when it arived was HUGE, with 4 outputs instead of the three that mine has..

now im confused. why is it that the 1996 Super S micra has a different master cylinder to any other 1.3 micra? :sleepy: :sleepy:

im starting to wonder weather im ever gonna get my car back on the road. its the "only thing" it failed its MOT on.... and now im peeved!!:down: :down:

anyone help?

Back