March Cabriolet Corner (Pics and Info)

Hi I know there are not many of these rare "softies" still around so I thought it would be nice to see some pics of these little sexy beauties!

To start the ball rolling here's some pics of my "Steffi" Cab enjoying the life down south here on the sun drenched sub tropical island lol! :D

Steffi Cab sun bathing with her top down! :p
P8011566.JPG
P8011563.JPG
P8011568.JPG
P8021574.JPG

More pics to follow! :)

Andy :D

I would like to get a soft top one next.

I think every K11 enthusiast should drive one they are such a dream to drive so light on the steering and responsive (no hard top roof) not an aggressive drive more of a elegant cruising style and they are head turning A celebs, everyone seem to smile and love Steffi saying she is so "cute and sexy" when they see her!

Everyone asks what she is and when I tell them they always say "I didn't know they ever made a Micra Cabriolet" and the second most asked question is "is she for sale"! When I bought her (show room condition) off davyboy in Cornwall and within 12 hours In Penzance/Newlyn where I was staying I had two people say "can I make you an offer for her", and since being back in Guernsey I have had many offers to sell her but the answer is always "not for sale" because I am totally in love with her she is such fun and a dream to drive and I know I will never get a March Cabriolet in mint condition like her! :)

If you ever get the chance buy a March Cabriolet! :p

I think every K11 enthusiast should drive one they are such a dream to drive so light on the steering and responsive (no hard top roof) not an aggressive drive more of a elegant cruising style and they are head turning A celebs, everyone seem to smile and love Steffi saying she is so "cute and sexy" when they see her!

Everyone asks what she is and when I tell them they always say "I didn't know they ever made a Micra Cabriolet" and the second most asked question is "is she for sale"! When I bought her (show room condition) off davyboy in Cornwall and within 12 hours In Penzance/Newlyn where I was staying I had two people say "can I make you an offer for her", and since being back in Guernsey I have had many offers to sell her but the answer is always "not for sale" because I am totally in love with her she is such fun and a dream to drive and I know I will never get a March Cabriolet in mint condition like her! :)

If you ever get the chance buy a March Cabriolet! :p

Mate if when i have the money I will. It's what I want next. Would mind a estate k11 as well. Lol ok so I just really like k11 micras. Didn't think I would be they are really good to drive.

Back