ma to cg swap or ga

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
hidi hi peeps
so im now considering/doing this conversion
what im after is
a list of parts(Y)
is there a guy that sells/makes mount kits?
im guessing i could get this done in a weekend, maybe 3day one so need absolutely every part required to do this, im going for eiter ga or cg engine id rather do a ga because, well bigger engines 1400cc probably
any help guys
i know ill need engine, ecu, loom, gearbox etc, but im guessing as i want it done in a week end then im best off going for the cg swap
its my daily car so cant be off the road too long

Buy yourself a cheap car to drive around during this project. They always end up taking longer than you want them to. I think someone already did this conversion but without needing an ECU (carb onversion using the MA dizzy iirc) search it.

Buy yourself a cheap car to drive around during this project. They always end up taking longer than you want them to. I think someone already did this conversion but without needing an ECU (carb onversion using the MA dizzy iirc) search it.

I'd imagine if I have all the bits I'll do it in a weekend. I've done 4 ca to sr and 1 ca to rb swap each completed in a day, so I should get the little Micra motors swapped if everything is there,
And lol the Micra is my little cheap motor while I do the engine on the impreza and ls1 v8 swap on my sr'd s14!
The micras the only car with it's original engine, can't be having that lol did consider dropping the sr in it and running it rwd but to much hassle

RWD SR'd micra would be epic!

lol thought about it may be done in the future my dad has my grandads old k10 which he owned from new, hes considering a gtir swap as he just finished his lancer ex turbo project fitted with rwd 4g63t engine:blues:

currently cant do that as i need the car for work, then my missus will be needing it when im using my s14 again then when i fix her impreza :wasntme: ill then do something stupid most likely a ca18det though as i can get them cheap and theres aload of rotty old s13s about lol
for now though
damn do i actually want a cg engine
which is best cg or ma
fight
i may need to star a new thread while i make my mind up

Back