M reg 4 door

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
picked this up tonight and from a good home its out of tax and mot but drives fantastic brakes ect work as if new. tyres are fantastic loads of tread they look pretty new its also had over sils done at some point .coverd 88k engine is spot on as is the gearbox, slight damage to passenger front door, wind blew it and it snaged against something harder. This i think would make a great runaround for someone, it hasnt been hammerd the interia is nice and clean no rips....Basicly its to good to break .....first £150 its worth that and more just breaking it. exhuast looks new from rear all lights work as they should. Forgot to mention there is half a tank of petrol in her as well

Attachments

• PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 254
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    758.4 KB · Views: 278
  • PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    780.2 KB · Views: 261
  • PICT0019.JPG
    PICT0019.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 268
I f i put a full mot on this car then i will be looking at around 350 to 400 for it, You have to drive it to believe how well it is pictures cant do it justice.

1ltr mate someones looking at it today 1pm so hopefully it may be sold

well ive been asked to supply and fit a engine & gearbox so the price of £200 was agreed so this is no longer for sale however i will be breaking it now so wings doors ect...

Back