M Reg 1.0L Blue K11 being broken

R

ratermc

Hi, i'm currently breaking my M Reg Blue 1.0L Micra. Most things for sale (except for major parts like engine and gearbox as I don't currently have the room to disassemble).

If there is anything you are after feel free to ask and make an offer and i'll see what I can do.

Yeah, little things like that can be posted at the buyers expense no problem. Both of those parts are still available, but until I have sat down and worked out prices, its offers only i'm afraid.

I'm not after top prices for everything as i'm breaking the car to save space rather than to make huge amounts of cash, so chances are that reasonable offers will be accepted.

£20 for just the cover or £20 including postage? Cos it'll be about £6 for postage. If you want i'll do the cover including postage for £23?

No problems, if you pm me your email address we can sort out tonight when I get home from work if that is ok.

As above i really haven't thought about prices until the weekend so make me and offer and ill see what i can do mate :)

well how about £25 inc p&p, neil was selling his for about £20 iirc, but it turned out a few of the fixings were snapped, if yours are all good ill deffo have em, then i can finally get this bumper on!!!

thats no problem mate. pm me your email address or add me to msn on [email protected] if you have it. I'll check out the lights tonight to make sure they are in perfect condition then let you know. Working tomorrow as well so won't be able to let you know until tomorrow night if that is ok. Lights should be in great condition but just wanna make sure before we sort out any payment.

Back