'Luxuries' Ie Cupholder and Ciggarette lighter!

Cig lighter is easy,head over to Wilco in Yarmouth and get one,they're about £2.99. One wire splices into an Ignition feed (your radio for example) and the other earths to a bolt on the chassis.

Cup holders...well they're extremely rare! If its the one that sits on top of the dash. But i thought they were for pre-facelift and not facelift (which is what you've got)

Failing that,i believe some model K11s came with cup holders in the door card,might have been the facelift facelifts? (2000-2002)

i have a 2001 1.0.s with cup holders in door card, so yes hooded your right :) my friend back in england is making a mould to make dash cup holder for our k11s and then start making and selling if he can get them to fit on dash but will only fit cans cause of windscreen to low for cups, fingers crossed,

Awesome, keep me updated on that cupholder k11_whore! Cheers hooded, looks like my old soldering iron will be coming in handy! Will any cable into the radio work or is there one that is best? Cheers :D

My 2000 K11 had a cig lighter connector behind the ashtray. All I had to do was fit a ciggy socket from Halfords and change the bullet for a spade connector, job done. 15 minutes. Jeff

Cheers Jeff, what spec is your 2000? Mine's a celebration, far as I can tell no connection there :( Could be wrong though, what would I be looking for? Cheers :D Alex

Cheers Jeff, what spec is your 2000? Mine's a celebration, far as I can tell no connection there :( Could be wrong though, what would I be looking for? Cheers :D Alex

Hi, remove the central plastic centerpiece (two screws at top, two at bottom), give it a tug and off it comes. Look for two wires terminated in a small black connector (female spade connectors). Mine is a 2000 Celebration as well, so hopefully yours will have it "dangling" at the back of the radio.

I already had the T-connector wiring for the cig lighter. it was just to the right of the centre dash a bit. And was also under the drivers carpet

i like that pre face k11 dash area empty looks cool empty,where the jdm holder goes
door pocket holders what i like personaly,its all out the way and not staring you in the face

That's great Jeff, cheers buddy! :D Know what I'm doing this weekend :L Seb not sure I'd trust a suction cup personally! Where will I find a door cupholder? ;)

Other option, this kind of cupholder (very popular in Japan) that you fit on the radiator grill:
1186466f717374ed0474dcc148969683-3.jpeg

Back