Question: lowering

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
could i cut my springs or would i be better getting a set of lowering springs? im lokking to lower somewhere between 35 and 50 mm

i would prefer coilovers for ease of adjustment but all depends on cash :/

I'd go with corsa front coilies and Matiz (?) rear shocks. I shelled out for 60mm MPH springs and kinda wish I'd gone the DIY route. A little search will help you out a ton.

Im sure correctly cut springs can yield good results, however really after that alot falls on to the shocks (rates etc), but i'd imagine cut springs + custom coily hybrid could yield some alright results to be honest o_O

none unfortunatley but i wouldnt mind trying some sort of motorsport,, just thought this would be the best place for me to post this question

although its not for motorsport purposes ive got some apex 30mm drop are the any good would like to know if anyone has any experiances of them before i fit them?

from my experiance, buy proper lowering springs for a micra, i rather my car handle and drive better than look low. but suppose iam more into motorsport than euro low and slow stuff lol

had a few cut spring set ups and fair engough for a micra you carnt really go low (35mm, 50mm and coilovers cost an arm and a leg) was a cheap fix... handled not to bad, until you hit bumps and it hit the bump stops.... bounced around in corners when it hit a bump.... springs clanged all the time on lock.

Got my 80/60mm spring from mph... very good just a little bouncy espesh under load, but I've no other probs at all!

Back