lower my micra 35mm pi springs but can lower

M

matty

i have on my micra 35mm pi lowering springs

i have 15 ich alloys 40 mm i think.

can you get a kit to go lower than 35mm

or do you have to have them custom made by cutting them down to what ever !

i was thinking between 50-60mm drop!

advice needed !

and would the 15 alloys be ok with height difference !

i based in the north east of uk!

is there any place around this area you could recomend to me to do the work needed

and also would i needed new shock adsorbers too with that!

matty

http://msc.windoze.biz/t1097.html

:)

may need to be a member though.
but a group buy ids goping on at the moment ANY drop you want and its dirt cheap too!!!

welll worth the £25 membership fee alone

quickdraw said:

but a group buy ids goping on at the moment ANY drop you want and its dirt cheap too!!!

£25??????

Yea - you'll need to change your shockies to as the standard ones wouldn't take the strain for to long.
Best drop with 15's is probally about 50mm ish, as you shouldn't have to many problems rubbing etc.
Titch :kungfu:

hey so a 50mm all around and i need new up-graded shock absorbers !

how much would all that cost in total and seperially!

£25 to join to gain them you mean be a full member you mean!

what about deliverly costs and other stuff!

matty

alright mate, im organising the group buy, the order has already gone out but i will have two extra sets of springs, 50mm drop, i bought them extra otherwise we wouldnt have enough orders to get the springs for cheaper, if your interested in a set then you can buy one of the sets, should be about a month before i recieve them, im only in sunderland so you could pick em up, if not then im sure theres a few people from down your way coming to collect springs anyway.

quickdraw said:

£25?

It's £20 isn't it

In fact, you get the discounts as a limited member too - £10, but you miss out on a few benefits that the full membership provides.

Incidentally, due to the old server not being around at the moment, the membership signup page is down - it should be back by wednesday though.

James :)

so you have 4x50mm lowering springs cut, shaped and modified to fit the K11 Micra!

how much for them!

where will i need to get the shocker absorbers from because i will needed modified ones want i mate!

yes no problem i can come to pick them up!

its just up the A19 North on the way!

why do you live!

matty

Paynee said:
im only in sunderland so you could pick em up, if not then im sure theres a few people from down your way coming to collect springs anyway.

hey

where do you order them from mate?

and they would be ok for lowering my car by 50mm lower

matty

Attachments

• hotshot header.JPG
    hotshot header.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 278
Back