Lowering Springs

i was wondering to lower my car by 60mm drop but i was thinking will it be safe and what inch in alloys shall i put on the car and the tyre size thanks

HMMMMM I don't what going on in the world of micra these days lol.
Think 50mm is the lowest springs available for the k11 and you'd gt 15" wheels on it any bigger IT WOULD LOOK STUPID!! Tacky

HMMMMM I don't what going on in the world of micra these days lol.
Think 50mm is the lowest springs available for the k11 and you'd gt 15" wheels on it any bigger IT WOULD LOOK STUPID!! Tacky

thanks Baz for reply i got this place who does custum springs the place is based in sheffield and i was jus worndering is it ok to lower the car that much on 15 inch alloys and get away by not touching the arches

thanks Baz for reply i got this place who does custum springs the place is based in sheffield and i was jus worndering is it ok to lower the car that much on 15 inch alloys and get away by not touching the arches

Roll the arches and get the correct offset wheels and you'll have no problem

it should be fine 60mm with 15's (notice i said ''SHOULD'' lol), just depends what tyre profile your running :)

i was thinling to put 195 45 15 on what do you think? is that possible

Roll the arches and get the correct offset wheels and you'll have no problem

thanks Baz il see how it goes frist if i do need to roll the arches then i havnt got any other option but to roll them thanks for heling me

Back