lowering soon!

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Right, i am looking into lowering the k11 in the new year, just wonna know how low should i take it and what springs will i need/ should i use, and will i need new shocks? if so what shocks?
and dont post the most expensive ones, Think budget please guys ;) im only 18 spending around £200 +/- £50 out of my birthday money.

All on preference. Depends on the look you're going for, wheels and the area around you.
No point lowering 120mm if there's a bump every few yards.

I think you can go up to 50mm on standard shocks.

35-50mm springs on 15" wheels is a tidy flush look.

im rolling on 14's, and i have a few speed humps and alot on uneven roads, wish i could go slammed but i cant i dont think :S

Im on 14s mate, and i have a right laugh with speed bumps etc, defo get hold of some corsa coilovers for up front and some cut springs with corsa dampners for the back

Dougyledds said:
Im on 14s mate, and i have a right laugh with speed bumps etc, defo get hold of some corsa coilovers for up front and some cut springs with corsa dampners for the back

I'm looking at just doing 50mm springs at first mate when I get a better job ill look in to coilovers

50mm springs are about 160 plus vat from Matt humpris Motorsport! About the same as a set of corsa coilovers. Buy some other springs and just cut them to suit if you are on a budget!

mottymicra said:
50mm springs are about 160 plus vat from Matt humpris Motorsport! About the same as a set of corsa coilovers. Buy some other springs and just cut them to suit if you are on a budget!

I can stretch to 160 for strings but I'm now not modding till next summer as something else has come up....

Back