lowering problem??

Simonh

Midlands Rep
ive got some lowering springs but my friend says that if i fit them then it could put my rear wheels out of line unless i buy an adjustable panhard rod...is this true because i dont see how it will??

My rear axle is thrown out by about 6mm, dont sound much but its noticable as the visual difference is double, as the left sits in and the right sits proud, neeed a whiteline! :)

My rear axle is thrown out by about 6mm, dont sound much but its noticable as the visual difference is double, as the left sits in and the right sits proud, neeed a whiteline! :)

but thats cause you've chopped the springs so it will be lower than 35mm.

I bought one of the last 50mm sets from Matt bout a month ago but didnt get round to putting it on here, theyre good arent they! :) Much better ride than my chopped ones, but they were stiff ones anyway.

Yeah keep meaning to update my blog. The ride hight is virtually the same which is good. The shocks seem alright but you notice the bend in both the shocks and springs if you look under the car. Not great so must get that rod, then can space the wheels out a bit more properly!

Back