LOVE is In The Air ! ! !

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Im really worried, now this might sound stupid, but i have grown to love my micra soooo much!! i cant not like it!!!, yeah i have done loads of work and im never happy with little things, but my car is my first real loved car....and too be honest i recon its gonna have to break-down for good before i will be able to sell it :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I loved my MK1 Nova lots but iv had me super s 4 5day and love it 10times more hehe

i can fully agree with this.

i had my k10 given to me and brought my k11 and nooo one can understand why i love it so much and they take the mickey when i talk about getting a more powerful one, micra's rule they are under rated and its up to us special few to prove people wrong lol.

Mike

micra man said:
Lol, you've caught the micra bug mate. :p You'll be hooked forever now mwahaha. :laugh:

i just pictured you standing there like dr evil or something then, in an "underground layer" saying that lol

dr%20evil%20pinky.jpg

yeah i kinda have that bug too :s
think mine is a bit extreme case though. since i have owened around 18 of the damn things in as many months :p

LOL, at least im not the only one then...

How many of you lot have a car before your micra tho???

well micra was my first but i got a second some its gtta count for something !!

i can see a i love my micra more argument coming ,,,,,,,,,,

i have had 2 r5 gtturbos n my k10 micra is just sooo much fun, except 4 the steering pullin to the left and me havin 2 fight with the steering wheel whenever i turn around a tight corner... its got more years in it! it passed the m.o.t 2day!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

One week and I'm hooked

Hi to all,

I have the suspicsion I will be a constant poster as I love my new (old) K10 junker.

Just like the rally spec mini I had this thing is light and easy on the corners, I suppose the 35mm drop and K11 13inch wheels with 185's do most of that though.

Tuning wise I think I'll just go for the K+N route and a reliant scimitar mid section silencer on a homemade system. Mild steel although rusty is a heck of a lot easier to get sealing and bent properly.

Other than that every rattle bump and leak makes it have more character than anything else bar the obvious classics.

Although still the Opel Kadett C has still to be beaten for love.

i got the bug too!
had a 1L micra before gettin my super s n i really loved that, now this one is loved even more! i even split up wit my girlfriend coz of it.
now that shows commitment:D

Back