looking to buy first car

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Hay Jay
no body else replied, so I'll throw my 2bobs worth in.Im assuming ur quite young and and that by first car u dont just mean first micra.

You want to be looking around gold coast brisy area as well as n/nsw but you would need to blueslip it.
what do u want, stocky or sporty?

If sporty, save up extra and wait till u can get a super s, or previously modded project with alot of the stuff u may want(wheels,exhaust etc). Its cheaper than buying it bit by bit.

If stock, try to buy the best condition u can for ur money, keep it polished, to the general public you will look like a sensible young bloke, your mates will be impressed after they find out its performance and ECONOMY, and u will enjoy driving a car quiet advanced for its age.

good choice, good luck.

Ps, probably the best advice I can give u is to suck up to mum & dad (remember where the mower is???).

CMF_jay.z

» CMF Member
haha very tru i have been sucking up alot and dad showed me a micra in a car yard was 95 2 door cute car it had 17600kms but pain work let it down big time and the roof was painted thick black do u have any idear y they would have done that thank u for your comment :)

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
jay.z WROTE:

"oh and i would like a 4 slx 96 supper s would kill me with insurance haha

Have you done any research about insurance? Even back when I was on my P's both my Super-S and my LX cost the exact same amount to insure. They have set costs when they're looking up how much it'll cost to insure you - any insurance company will know the engine capacity is the same and is N/A just like the rest of the models.

Pull out the yellow pages and do some research by calling up insurance companies and finding out how much insurance is going to cost you as that should be what you're factoring in when purchasing your first car along with things like rego and roadworthy certificates.

---dens

Back