• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Looking for nismo k11 wing rep or genuine

I just acquired a Nissan March k11 rumba which has the Autech bodykit. I was looking into getting a rear spoiler and the nismo one is definetly my favorite. Just having a hard time sourcing parts to the United States. I know knight's racing has a rep which is the most popular result however i'm a little skeptical of the site so if someone has experience with them please let me know. Any other links or sources that may be helpful please let me know!

Hello
it would be nice if you introduced your car and posted a few pictures of it in the US. I've heard of another one in America. What are people reactions there when they see you driving it? IIRC you can import 25 years old cars right so it must be from 1998 or 1999?

Check your PM box :)

I just acquired a Nissan March k11 rumba which has the Autech bodykit. I was looking into getting a rear spoiler and the nismo one is definetly my favorite. Just having a hard time sourcing parts to the United States. I know knight's racing has a rep which is the most popular result however i'm a little skeptical of the site so if someone has experience with them please let me know. Any other links or sources that may be helpful please let me know!
Knight Racer has a really poor quality. We got one of those, had them finished and made copies of somewhat better quality with a Spanish company:

They're still way worse than originals, ofc.

Back