GENUINE NISMO REAR WING FOR SALE IN BRISBANE.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, I have a genuine nismo rear wing for sale with led stop light. wing has some minor damage but would be easily fixed by a panel shop. i was quoted $100 paint which includes the repair. Reason for sale is that i have changed my mind and decided to fit something a little more subtle. price is $220 firm which is what it cost me.

Attachments

• 30326.jpg
    30326.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 33

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
its cracked through. but i dont see how it makes much difference. if they can put front bars back together which have snapped in half back together, this crack should be quite easy to fix. i dont think 320 for a genuine item is expensive, but each to their own.

s13n1 WROTE:

"whats the damage to the wing? is it cracked right through or just a surface crack? some better pics of the damage would be nice.<BR><BR>That becomes an expensive wing after the repairs.

helloOOOOoooooo! its genuine nismo! not a fully sick genuine jetspeed imatation. these things are 800 new from nismo. 400 would be a bargain if he was selling it in 5 pieces that you had to loctite back together.... its cracked on one end from memory, $25 for a fibreglass kit from supercheap and a couple hours of diy would fix it easy as.

Back