local hero mechanic

kristian

One Way Mule
I tell you what.. in't it GREAT when you find a dependable mechanic who doesn't charge you the earth for ####ty work..

Front Discs NEW
Front Pads NEW
Rear Discs NEW ( supplied my me )
Rear Pads NEW ( supplied my me )
Decat fitment

All four calipers serviced as brake were sticking....

Price INC FITTING AND LABOUR?

65 QUID!

What a guy...!!!

Hes previously done some welding and fitted my janspeed manifold for £20 too
AND got my wide arch micra through its MOT :p

I HATE rip off merchants

Sounds like a good deal man! I've got a mate up here like that, but doubt he'd do it that cheap!

Nice one :)

mean micra said:
£65 quid...

thats a wicked deal...

You sure you didn't wear a low cut top and flash a bit of thigh...

hahaahhahhaha quote of the month

i know a couple of people that dont charge the earth but most stuff i can do meself, although its nice to have someone prepared to do stuff cheap.

Well thats it, i do most things myself... Kinda have to. Coz most places are afraid to even touch such a modified car.

Plenty of times ive dropped my car off and collected it without a single thing done...

I Tell them its a micra over the phone and they are like... yep.. No probs....

Then when I collect they havent't touched it because they dont want to risk damaging it..

Boll ocks

sound's like a top boke :)

i know a guy... he does overcharge and he takes for ever to do things but its work it cos the guy is a perfectionist and he always does a top job :)

well wish i new someone like that if i want anythin doing id have to do it myself (now anyway)

my dad taught himself mechanics since he was 12 and he been teaching me 2i used to watch and help him fix other peoples cars.
but now he says "if you want 2 modd your car you can do it on your own leave it standard and fix things wen need fixing" he an old fart now and dosen't believe in spending money on cars and modding them.
GIT lol.

Back