Little help please with timing

I have replace the distribution on my micra with cg10 engine and now i want to adjust the timing. I unplug the tps connector connect the strobe probe in first cylinder , the first from the left looking the engine from the front , and i see in Pulley with strobe 4 lines wich line is correct with the engine in idle?
Thanks for any help

Thank you for your reply
My micra have only 4 lines on pulley and no one is yellow is 1999 model.
Now i have it in second from the left but the car have loose lot of power in low rpms from idle to 2000

I try to clean the area there but i am sure that i didnt see anything yellow. Maybe uk cars because is direct from japan have different pulley like distributor pcb who have one more cable

is that engine very very advanced frank or is that normal timing? I'm sure mine isn't set like than...

I am sure that mine didn't have 6 notch it have 4 so what notch is correct?
I will check it again but maybe because is europe spec is different.
Any one with lhd car?

ok i try to adjust again the distributer with consult cable this time and ecutalk software and it is impossible to adjust it with this kind of software ,i dont now if nissandatascan is better.
So I try with stroboscope again but when I disconnect the tps connector the engine switch off can not stay idle is that correct or I have some kind of problem maybe with maf senssor.

I just ordered a strombo light gun. I will post in this topic when I receive it (I'm LHD)

Back