Light stalk swop from 1.2L K10 (various 1.2 models) to 1.0L LS model

Micra 110

Site Supporter
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, i had a search but couldn't find anything on this subject. :down:

Can i swop the light stalk on the 1.0L LS for one that has come from a 1.2L?

I'm thinking that the looms are the same on both....sortof.....:suspect:

What parts would i need to do this swop if it's at all possible and is it a difficult job?

I just loved that intermittant wiper on the 1.2...gotta have one!:love:

cheers all :)

poo...just realised this in the wrong section..... :blush:

As long as the connectors are the same, they should be a straight swop. I've changed stalks before and the connectors were different, (didn't realise at the time) and it stopped my fog lights from working.

I'm not sure if changing just the stalk will give you intermittent wipers though, you may need some other part of the system for that to work.

changing the stalks will not make the intermittent wipers work, you would need the intermittent relay for a start and youd then need to connect it into the cars wiring loom, i tried this a few years back following the wiring diagram to the letter and i couldnt get it to work, not worth the effort mate. be easier to replace the entire wiring loom....

unless you know a very good car electrician in which case they could prob do it

changing the stalks will not make the intermittent wipers work, you would need the intermittent relay for a start and youd then need to connect it into the cars wiring loom, i tried this a few years back following the wiring diagram to the letter and i couldnt get it to work, not worth the effort mate. be easier to replace the entire wiring loom....

mmm...no fair.... :(

Oh well :down: ....next idea! lol!

intermittant wipers aye,

the micra im stripping has it on, when i strip it for parts do you want me to make a kit up out of the parts for you and a guide or even fit it in for you? but i'd need paying for the bits and my time

Back