LED washer jets

Unless they are orange be prepaired to get pulled if you do it.

the legal stuff:

It is NOT illegal to have LED Washer Jets, the Police can not find a law that makes them illegal as long as they are white.

if they start to flash or can be interpritated as a distraction to other road users then they are illegal.

ohh what an interesting idea :)

wire the earths together (black wires) then wire them to something metal (ground)

then wire the red wire on the left washer to the plug on the the back of the left headlight where the indicator wire comes in using a splicing box. then do the same for the other washer...

i think if you don't have orange washers then it wont take you long to get stopped

they aint ilegal if ther a white light but if its a blue one then they say all the stuff like if someone was to look in the mirror and see the blue lights then they could think that your a police car but that bull. your best bet is to do what i am going to do which is to get white one's because your allowed white light shining to the front.

hope that helps

i like the idea of wiring then up to the indicator tho.

Grant

I must admit, i'm not a fan of LED washers at all, but wiring them up to the indicators actually sounds pretty cool, It'll be interesting to see how these come out :)

James.

dont m8 just put them on and leave them unwired. my g/f had these on her micra when i bought it but soon unwired them then put standard ones back on and they look alot betta

i had the idea of using neons for it. one each side and wire them into indicators. Wire a read one on the back for the brake and a white on the front for lights :)

The led washer jets is just the 1st of many mods to come. My local car shop has got loads of stuff its great!!

planned mods:

Dummy Bee sting.
Dodge Viper stipes.
Chrome Spinning Hub caps.
Fog lights
Dixie Horns
Motorsport sunstrip
4" add on exhaust pipe
GTI-R decals
Rear lights sprayed black
Max power Window tints
Plenty of cigarette lighter powered blue leds!!!

its going to be one mad micra watch this space!!

well mate i wired blue LED washer jets to my headlights very easy to do. anyway i had them for bout just ova a week now and still not got pulled so so far so good. they look pretty cool i think

Type-R said:
The led washer jets is just the 1st of many mods to come. My local car shop has got loads of stuff its great!!

planned mods:

Dummy Bee sting.
Dodge Viper stipes.
Fog lights
Dixie Horns
Motorsport sunstrip
4" add on exhaust pipe
GTI-R decals
Max power Window tints

you are taking the pee right?

Haha I hope no one takes this thread sersiouly as its very funny.

Type-R said:

planned mods:

Dummy Bee sting.
Dodge Viper stipes.
Fog lights
Dixie Horns
Motorsport sunstrip
4" add on exhaust pipe
GTI-R decals
Max power Window tints

i think your all talk no action!!! TypeR... i dare you to go through with this...lol

i agree with the philosophy of each to their own but i still manage to cringe at things, namingly the motor world and halford special offers which u see flying around attached to someones car i.e. viper stripes, washer jets, exhaust trims etc...It just looks dreadful and im sure 90% of the population would agree but it is each to their own at the end of the day

detox said:
lol i really hope that ur joking!!!! and was that guy joking when he sed he wanted all that stuff?????

viper strips are cool :) saw a micra the other day with narrow stripes up the passenger side of the car and it looked ok :)

well ok do a photoshop and i will see but that guy man i am 16 and were a hoddy but i would not do that to a car!!!! lol

just want to comfirm this is legal

Hi. Is it true blue led washer jets are illegal? i just want to check this-they wont be 'flashing' .Also is it fairly easy to fit these as well?

Any advice would be great.

i used to have a single go fast strip on my old red k10 super! it looked quite bad (was only bout an inch thick) but i only did it for a laugh because my mate bought me some 16v badges and a turbo badge for my 17th, wouldnt do it again tho police could tell it was me from a mile away and i kept getting pulled. i dont really mind washer jet leds but imo i woodnt want anything apart from white just makes it look rubish. and type-r do all that to you car and i will personally make u a max power rude boy vynl and send it to you with a halfords gift voucher!!!!! ever thot of a part exin the micra for a nova?:wasntme:

only finished reading thru all the post's. Ive never seen led washer jets wired into indicators before. Totally not my thing but if someone is into it..........fair enough, everyone is different. Also the legal end of this has to be strict too.

bens guide for washer LED jets:

1. Unwrap Packer
2. Douse with Petrol
3. Take source of ignition, be it match, lighter etc and combine
4. Put in a wheely bin
5. Strip down to just your underpants
6. Get in the bin with the cumbustion
7. Die!

Ben said:
bens guide for washer LED jets:

1. Unwrap Packer
2. Douse with Petrol