law on tinting?

does anyone know the law in tinting your windows? because i know your not allowed total black.

i have a black are and everyone is always going to me that blacked out windows would lookreally nice and i keep thinking about it but never done any research, so here's my research.

and if anyone has prices?

thanks

Grant

You'l need to ring companies for prices

And yes there's a point! Sometimes its not just appearance, its the effectiveness if thats what your after. Nissan did a factory tint on some of there models.

Only you can decide that. Its like asking someone to choose a colour to respray your car with, or deciding what bodykit to fit etc. Its your opinion and decision at the end of the day

No mate. I thought about getting them but dont think they look good on any colour car other than black! Mine's red.

Most stuff is actually illegal on the front and front side windows. I removed my front side ones as too many of my mates were getting pulled for tints less than mine.

laws should be made sticky! Also, it all depends on the copper pulling you, mine are pretty dark, on my micra they were legal and looked ok though

Back