Latest Pics with 3 Monitors in Car and PS2

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
well stage 2 nearly complete which is the ICE stuff. Going to bassaudio next sat to get it all wired up proper and hidden etc.

PS2 with 2 Headrest Screens and a On Dash Screen mounted in Fiberglassed dashboard.

Also pics of the exterior as it is now. The Grill will be sorted tomorrow and the boot will be smoothed at some point.

Hope you like :)

100_1841.JPG

100_1843.JPG

100_1844.JPG

100_1845.JPG

100_1846.JPG

100_1847.JPG

100_1848.JPG

100_1849.JPG

100_1850.JPG

100_1851.JPG

Kristians old Fiberglassed dash. I swapped bucket seats for it and the screen as i needed rid of the seats!

I've seen dash up front and it's sweet!
Cars looking a minta Andy, well done!

But now the bad stuff, you're putting enough of time, effort and cash into the car don't tou think it's time to sort the dent?
Removing the door bumps and green interior bits would be good too.

Don't get me wrong am mighty impressed bud, keep it up!

Looking good mate. Fibreglass dash looks kool, apart from a few little patches on it but overall looking fab!!! Keep up the good work, the cars coming on nicely. :)

yeh the bump strips im hoping to take off TOMORROW :D or soon. and that dent im gonna get a few quotes and sort it out soon for deffo. The GREEN is Coming out :) but the green sound reactive neons aint. but might do eventually. Ive just concentrated on the ICE stuff tbh for now.

some more pics as well as from the Manchester Evening Cruise that was in Rochdale Tonight. :) i was the only micra there that i saw :( got lots of attention though and a few said nice car so was chuffed :D

Attachments

• 100_1907.jpg
    100_1907.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC00129.JPG
    DSC00129.JPG
    482.5 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC00130.JPG
    DSC00130.JPG
    370.3 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    465.6 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    521.4 KB · Views: 213
Looks great. Like the first pic hehe. :p Also the headrest monitors look fab!!! However, how did you get the hits on tv lol??

its a DVD mate. Recorded The hits then put on DVD. i edited the video so that each part is one song :) so i can just skip to a song hehe. I might get a Digital TV Tuner though :)

I really like the screen in the dash. Though of something similar but in the centre section and a pop-up TV would be cool. Liking the back end of the car aswell. Might see about tinting my lights at some point, see you left the reflectors untouched aswell.

scottish-sr said:
I really like the screen in the dash. Though of something similar but in the centre section and a pop-up TV would be cool. Liking the back end of the car aswell. Might see about tinting my lights at some point, see you left the reflectors untouched aswell.

yeh as didnt want to get reflectors for rear for MOT. :) i just masked them off :)

will take some more pics tomorrow after work is done :)

EDITED all lol.

just a pipercross induction kit and remus exhaust so its got some deep sound when you put foot down.

its only a 1 litre but gets me from A to B :)

All show nae go eh Andy :D Just messing, its a really nice car, kinda similar to mine. Theres an awful big panel gap between the bumper and grill, how come???

Andy_S said:
Manchester Evening Cruise that was in Rochdale Tonight. :) i was the only micra there that i saw :(

good old matalan car park, i would of been there and you wouldnt of been the only micra :p but i was 2mins down the road on the town

seen the monitors up close but andy couldnt control his juices and covered the ps2 so i couldnt play, still good job tho and car is coming along mucho niceo, keep it up andy, just the dent that spoils the car tbh.....

lmao @ my juices Stupid Mac donalds Fanta drink i left on the passenger seat :eek: PS2 a bit sticky now :eek: but still works (woo)

yeh Kristian is helping me out with doing the open grill and a few other things so big thanks to him. Im gonna have a go at Fiberglassing myself a sub box for my vibe sub and amp :) hopefully ill do a "alright" job hehe. Gonna use that fiberglassing guide really. The dent ill go to some shops and see what i can get quote wise and if its poss to use bodyfiller and do myself then spray :)

looking good mate, one thing - do those moniters come out? If not your asking to get your motor screwed, also you should deffo get that dent sorted, takes the shine off the car

yeh the monitor comes out :) at the moment i just put a jacket over it but im gonna start taking it out etc. all i gotta do is use a "special" tool and unconnect a cable (s-video to s-video cable) and its out :)

the headrest monitors dont though! :( but can always take the actual headrests out :) but tinted windows so u can see the screens. :)

looks good, other than the green, not usually a fan of red, butit pulls it off well :)

Looks really nice, although it will be a huge attraction to get them nicked. Another thing that stood out for me is the nissan badge that you removed, its still dark and got the holes in where it screwed in. Looks really nice though mate!

Andy_S said:
nissan badge is gone totally. its now open grill :)

Did Kristian help you with it then or did you do it on your own? How easy was it to do and if Kristian helped you could you ask him if he is still making myself one - spoke to him a while ago about it but now cant get in contact with him at all.

Ta

kristian did it for me. I saw how he did it though :) mine aint finished yet needs to be bodyfilled yet and then sprayed again :)

Back