At last it's coming

Well the date has been set to receive my k11. Wednesday. I can now finnaly get things ready and buy the things I need to do my conversion. While I am getting all my bits and pieces for the sr20 conversion I am going to use the car daily as the standard 1 litre engine is low milage but I first need to mot it and tax it. Te car is even the colour I wanted. White :). I already have a few things sittin to do the conversion like:-

Sr20de engine,wiring loom,ecu
200sx s13 front brake callipers
Tanabe super racing meddalion back box
200sx s14 wheels (for now will get new wheels)

Things that I need:-
Sr20de gearbox (Almera gti primers egt)
Custom shafts (if anyone knows where I can get some tahr would be great)
Coilovers ( that drop it on the ground )
Nice comfortable bucket seats (bride)
Back seats re-trimmed

I stay local to funky power and know faz pretty well so I know he could get me basically everything I want but well I am trying to get most things myself but for parts that I can't personally get from big major companies well faz can.

I will get a blog started asap.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Yeah I will get names of places and where they are even telephone numbers on where to get things done. I am currently trying to get my del sol started (flat battery + no petrol) so I can get it off the grass and get a few things off it. When the micra comes the del aol goes bye bye at last.

Well it arrived today with just over 70k miles needs a drivers wing and a sill but that's nothing. Will be starting work on it tomorrow. I started cleaning up my tanabe racing super medallion back box today need to machine polish it to get it mirror clean. Will be getting my full custom manifold back exhaust system and get it lowered on it's floor after the mot. Can't wait till it's on the road. Will be running the 1 litre till I have all the parts I need for the conversion. I might have found a place to do my custom driveshafts so once I know for sure I will get details up. I have been told that the shafts could cost me around £50 a shaft but will inform you all of where and an exact price for them.

Back