laptop help

great little things them mate, for on the go they are tiny, and make up for it with a nice size HD etc, used one for college last year, but now moved up to a dual core laptop.

i was gutted other day with pc world, the pc i wanted in there was £1100 or sumifin, now on tv for £850 or sumic, i was gutted! still got a better one than that anyways! :D im not one for laptops, good if your on the move but im always on a desktop.

bargain lappy, compaq are one of the leaders in laptops. Great spec and could probably push a game or two through it but as its for your parents they prob wont want too.

Go for it ste, also i would seriously think about the cover they offer as it covers you for everything apart from theft. For example in 6 months time if you 'accidentally' stood on it or dropped it and it was beyond repair or too expensive for them to repair you will get a brand new laptop of similar spec. Best thing about this is you could end up with a laptop that is worth say £200 more than u originally spent, also its unlimited claims !!

its not a con like most people think.

look else where on the net Ste and you wont get that spec in a laptop for £400.

pad

chhers for replies now need to see if they want it or they want a coffe table-lol

ill get bk to u wen i have it n tell u how it is :)

stephen xx

yea staples have an offer for a hp laptop i think atm, also comet like mick just said are great.

on that note a guy from out workshop came in the office before asking advice on a laptop from comet and he showed me the magazine, some good bargains !

we just got my dad the same laptop for his birthday, he is just learning the basics of computing at the moment, so it should be ideal.

Back