L reg k10 super S

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
poss for sale soon as i am gonna need every penny i can get me thinks..

it will have full years MOT. all the exterior will be sorted etc. and will be nice and clean

open to offers

yes. i aint even picked it up yet. i will sort it out get it road worthy and pass an MOT then i will sell.
money is gonna be needed more than plans

i saw that L reg jan 94 car on ebay. couldnt believe it was registerd so late. it must have sat for over a year in nissan car park waiting to get registered or something. 2 years earlier the japs were driving the k11.

yus i believe it comes power steering assisted etc aswell. and had MANY k11 features implemented. ier the powersteering rack. excellent for a engine upgrade thus having power steering for the more power.

it has the anti roll bars (as all super S do.) but was taken from the k11. the same rtack as the k11 (if it the power steering one.) as you can make a k10 rachj fit a k11, ut not vice cersa if you know what i mean :S lol. the electric ignition started to be implemented also, was daft little things. trhat were taken from the k11 designs rather than the ACTUAL k11 but as the ST then started to take over smeome of the k11 features also

May have it off you as you know but will have to let you know. :)

Attachments

• amps.JPG
    amps.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 177
Back