kitted k11

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
000_0036.jpg

spotted this in the gallery on japtuner website.

its from bishop aukland way apparently...

Yeah he's in Darlo all the time. Been trying to get a pic of this one for ages!!! He has just had the front bumper put on not too long ago, but its been around for ages now!!! I've always liked it, its sat on its bootay!!!

Thats in the Nissan car park.

The bonnet looks like its been photo shopped, but obviously if people have seen it, it can't be.

that has to be some of the best badboying i have ever seen on a face lift!

not usually a fan of the agressor jap look but that car is perfect :D

scottish-sr said:
Nice, would look better without the scooby vent though.

i like the scooby vent but then i'm being biast cos i have one lol, but i think the only thing i'd change is those other vents in the bonnet, they are making it look too cluttered :)

benmicrasr said:
Very nice, love that front bumper, any ideas where u can get 1 from?

the bumper will be a custom jobbie.

probs made up of the bottom half of the bodykit bumper and the top half of the k11 bumper blended together.

i like the little scooby vents, think it would look better with just them rather than the big one in the middle.

I have sorta spoke to him and he doesn't let on what he has done too much, but it is fast!!! I told him to join up here a while ago but he didn't seem to keen.

I'm an old boy so I have to say I think its dire. Horrible in my opinion, especially as my HyperRev No.52 March/Micra mag turned up from Japan today, some cool JDM modified March models in there! :D

micracharge said:
I'm an old boy so I have to say I think its dire. Horrible in my opinion, especially as my HyperRev No.52 March/Micra mag turned up from Japan today, some cool JDM modified March models in there! :D

Wicked, get some scanners on the go mate :grinning: lol

D4R73N said:
Wicked, get some scanners on the go mate :grinning: lol

No worries, I have to work this weekend (Jap Show) but will get some on the boil next week! Some of the Impul kitted cars are amusing, but there are a good few that are awesome! Great to have pictures of all the parts that are REALLY available for the K11 though, really good resource for the sake of £9.

Nah, everyone calls him Nis up here, but its not Nis off this forum. He is from down South, and has a different kit wheels etc. :)

micracharge said:
No worries, I have to work this weekend (Jap Show) but will get some on the boil next week! Some of the Impul kitted cars are amusing, but there are a good few that are awesome! Great to have pictures of all the parts that are REALLY available for the K11 though, really good resource for the sake of £9.

can i ask where you got it from?

Back