Kappa or Visia?

Hi everyone,

I'm a happy owner to a Nissan Micra, which I have now for roughly 5 years. But I guess I'm still quite new to a lot of things regarding my Nissan Micra.

This week I wanted to switch from insurance company, but now I need to tell them whether I have an Nissan Micra Kappa or a Nissan Micra Visia. I have no clue where to find this information. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

I've tried contacting the garage I normally go, my insurance company and searched quite a lot online, but to no result. My previous insurance company never asked for this kind of information and since I imported my car from the Netherlands to join me in Denmark, the new insurance company can't help me (as they can't find the information either).

Details car:
Nissan Micra K12 1,2L 85hp from 2005.

Can't help with your problem with Danish insurance company. Have you tried Danish Nissan Dealer? My -06 160 SR is also from Netherlands, I didn't have any kind of problems with Finnish insurance company. Hopefully your problem will solve eventually.
-Mika-

Well I do see why they are confused, AFAIK the 1.2 K12 comes in either 65 or 80bhp, only the 1.4 has a 85bhp output, which you are stating your car has.......

Back