ka wheels on a k10 micra?

cardiffboy27

Ex. Club Member
hey all does anyone know if 14" alloys from a fors KA will fit on a k10?
165x75x14
i know they are 4 stud but the person selling them does not know the offset
anyone got any ideas ?
chers Ian :D

sorry not the ofset the pcd :)

no, a fords wheels are 4x108 PCD...or pitch circle diameter, what that means is that if you look head on at the wheel and draw a circle around all of the nuts, they will sit on a 108mm diameter circle.
now the micra hubs sit on a 4x100 PCD so its a smaller circle and of course wont fit.

so offset is irrelavent.
sorry

ok cheers for your help guys i have found a set of 4x100s now and they are just down the road lets hope i win em hehe

just another quickie is the Aspect Ratio: 65 good to go on a k10?

just another quickie is the Aspect Ratio: 65 good to go on a k10?

Good question:

it depends on the width of the tyre and what handling you are looking for....

Aspect ratio gives you the height of the side-wall of the tyre...so 65 means 65% of what ever the WIDTH of the tyre is:.....

In a previous post you quoted tyres of: 165x75x14...here "75" is the aspect ratio so 75% of 165mm = jut under 124mm side wall height( canny big, bouncy and sloppy handling tractor tyres). lower side walls give u better handling and generally reduce the overall size of the wheel circumferance (be carefull not to alter your front wheel size too radically or you speedo readings will mean nothing..lol

If you want the car to change direction the instant you steer then lower side walls will perform best for this but it depends what you are after

I have 175/60/14 and they rub over big bumps when I've got passengers.

Think the offset makes a small difference in this respect as well?

Back