K12s, anyone else noticed?

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Has anyone else noticed the increase in the number of K12s there seems to be on the roads? We've also had loads of new K12ers join on here recently :).

Is it because Nissan are flogging off stocks now the K13 is on the roads d'you reckon?

i put it down to that damn website personally :D http://www.micrak12.com/

400x400px-LL-e95604cb_Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

I'll add some actual input while I'm at it - I can't say I have! I've definitely seen more K12s pop up on here but not on the roads. I think it's because they're getting a little cheaper now more people are picking them up to modify. Which is always awesome.

Cheers Frank, as I'm sure you know it's nice to be helpful to other members. I was seriously struck, though, with the number of K12s I've been seeing lately, they're everywhere :).

I haven't to be fair...I've noticed more K11's round my way of late actually...lost of first cars me thinks...
Since release i've seen all of 8 K13's on the road...
I'm still pissed that my good ol' K10 didn't survive the scrapage scheme :( (the girl i sold it to must have killed my baby <_<)
Although, when i first bought my K12 back in 2009 I noticed suddenly everyone seemed to have a sport Micra too!!! LOL

...and BTW Guy your site is very handy ;)

ETA: also I would have joined here years ago...(October 10th 2005, when i got my first one)...but i guess i just didn't find it :p

k 13 = lots of elders round your way
k 12 = middle enders round your ends
k 11 = joyrider lifestyle.
all of the above love your muked up

Back