K12 with HR16DE and turbo (MR16DDT) from Finland

I write over year ago some where (?) here forum about my K12 turbo Micra project. Long time have gone of last writing so I can`t even find that thread. So now new one only for this Turbo K12 project.

Here is few new videos:

Around walk:

Acceleration of very ice and slippery road:

After 2022 when one piston melted because of knocking I remove gen1. HR16DE engine. I change newer version (gen 2.) of HR16DE engine. Gen 2. is with two fuel injector per cylinder, oil cooled pistons and also variable exhaust valve timing. I locked that ex. timing because in original HR16DE gen1. ECU system control only intake valve timing. Exhaust cam timing is one tooth beside of original marks.

Major change year 2023 was new turbo. Old turbo was from Renault H4Jt TCe 1.4 130hp engine. It was low pressure turbo and with full throttle at 5th gear over boost was not max. 0,50bar. Ie turbo stall with that situation and cause that pressure goes up and down. Now new turbo is from Nissan Juke MR16DDT engine. It can keep with full throttle max over boost 0,55bar steady. I have driven only ice slippery roads but I`m sure that there is lot more power in high rpm! Let see how it works summer time. My daily driven car broken now in winter so thats why I have driven this turbo-Micra few weeks.

20230422_062006.jpg
😁😁

Welcome back MarkoK!;)(y)
Few days ago I was looking from YouTube: Micra K12 + turbo, saw your video!🙂
One of your our old writings, search word: MarkoK.
👉 K12 1.2 turbo?
How about making your own blog?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Mika! Sorry, I´m so lousy with social media. But few photos my project and my small carage:

Over all view from engine room. Now there is new hose from pressured intake pipe back to intake side of turbo. Goes over battery plus lead red cover. This allow pressured air back to intake when throttle is closed and there is overboost still in system.
20231206_102037.jpg

Intake manifold out of engine. Little fix because one lead from resistor of fuel injector was broken. Needs extra resistor because there is two injector instead one original.

20231225_071413.jpg

20231225_071438.jpg

My little carage :ROFLMAO:

20231225_075215.jpg

So close all other items front of car because behind of Micra was my "paint room" :rolleyes: I painted front bumber because paint code was not correct. Also now white stripes are painted. Earlier and still all other white stripes are taped. Need also make paint repair here and there of body. I give five star of these products: https://www.mg-prime.de/

20231221_190850.jpg

Thanks a lot Mika! Sorry, I´m so lousy with social media.
Hey Marko!
Don't worry, just write the facts & add pictures! And that's it!
Those individuals who don't understand Finglish, can always ask more!
I would follow your blog and believe I'm not the only one!(y)
Turbo installations are rare here for these tiny vehicles!:unsure:

Back