TURBO MICRA FROM GEORGIA

Hi everyone.. I'm new member from Georgia.Tbilisi... I found this forum 2 yers ago and get many info from here..
Your threads and posts helped me to make my first project so thenk you everyone.... (p.s) English is not my native language so sorry if I make any mistake......

so here is my 100% diy procect ---- TURBO MICRA FROM GEORGIA
my car is k11 micra 1.0 gx 1999 3dr . with 1.3 gearbox and clutch .... it was verry slow I can't get 1.3 so I boosted it :D

current setup:
engine: 1.0 with stock internals
gearbox: 1.3
turbo:IHI vf-25 with 0.5 bar actuator + custom homemade exhaust 2 inch downpipe and straight pipe
incectors : ga14de black ones
fueling: stock fuel pump + adjustable fpr....
Ecu: stock Ecu on basemap + Apexi safc II + wideband o2 to not run lean ....(No (ignition) tuning... :( :( :( :(
suspension: Koni yellows
brakes: stock
tyres:175/70 r13
oil: motul 5w40 or 10w40
I run 0.5 bar boost every day almost for 1.5 year or more without problems
befor turbo 0-100 time was 16 sec now 9 sec >>>>>

someone can say that his 1.0 atmo runs better but it's OK ..... I bought a lot of experience and I'm pretty happy with the result

Looks nice! Tell me, you dont have problems to register RHD car in Georegia? and main thing- WHY yours is RHD? o_O

edit: I see MPH speedo, but how UK ver. made its way to Georgia? :D

Looks nice! Tell me, you dont have problems to register RHD car in Georegia? and main thing- WHY yours is RHD? o_O

edit: I see MPH speedo, but how UK ver. made its way to Georgia? :D
There will be problams in 2017.. Many people bring cars from UK. Germany, US and Japan for several years so autopark in georgia is almost 45% RHD 55 LHD...... From 2017 we must pay aditionaly to register Rhd cars also there will be payment every year after registry... My car is UK version ...