K12 Windscreen

CMF_ozman

» CMF Member
Hi guys, im new here.

I just recently bought a K12 Micra from the auction and it turned out to be a factory fault from japan.

It had electrical problems plus the drive belt on it needed to be replace and there were damages to the driver side rear door and the windscreen.

I have had all those fixed except for the Windscreen, i called my local nissan dealership and they siad the windscreen would cost me approx. $750 including GST. Now that to me is far too pricey and i am after a aftermarket windscreen and hopefully it has to be cheaper then the one from my local dealership.

Thanks

CMF_ozman

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"littlebear WROTE:<BR><BR>"Some insurance companies have policies that include 1x free glass replacement per year without any impact on your premium. Accidents do happen."</DIV><BR><BR>sounds like he's bought this thing as a repairable write off @ the auctions thou.. so i doubt he'd have it insured. :(

well its not insured of course however i have called nissan up to check if there is still warranty on the car and there limited warranty available on the car...

however im still looking around and there is still nothing available especially at these aftermarket windscreen places...

CMF_ozman

» CMF Member
Back