rear windscreen rubber

My K11's rubber on the rear windscreen keeps coming off. The clip at top of the windscreen was missing when I bought the car about 2years ago and I've been pushing the rubber back on ever since! seems to be a common thing on k11's. What can you use to stick it to the glass?has anyone else had this problem and would tigerseal be ok? I don't think silicone sealant would be any good for this.
Many thanks
Mark

I am having the same issue, but far worse. I am currently trying to source replacement from a seal manufacture, who is sending me samples, should have more update by end of next week.
Though, when they start curling IMHO, there is no way back, the seal is on it's way out!

Let me know how you get on. Mines still the same still pushing the rubber back on. Lol. I was thinking about trying some tiger seal on it but the only trouble is its quite messy and once it's on there there's no going back....

Let me know how you get on. Mines still the same still pushing the rubber back on. Lol. I was thinking about trying some tiger seal on it but the only trouble is its quite messy and once it's on there there's no going back....
You took the words right out of my mouth re the Tiger seal, there is no going back. I am weary of doing those things as when / if comes to replacing the screen will be troublesome.

The samples don't look a exact match, as the inner section, but they might fit. I am surprised that a company hasn't made a OEM replacement, as many would want these.

I'll update towards the end of next week, if successful, then might be a go to for many owners!

The inner piece inside is shaped like a H, though possibly something close to that might fit. The windscreen is bonded so not actually keeping it in, I suppose it's purpose is cosmetic and preventing water ingress?