K12 - Steering

i wont quote it if your gunna delete it..but do you mean esp? electronic stability programe...if not whats eps?

Thought about quoting it myself, but wouldn't want to get anyone into trouble, good job we've got a consience here. :grinning:

the EPS talks to the ABS over the CAN communications and it talks and receives messages from the BCM. apart from that no.

but due to the CAN comms all ECU are connected anyway!!!

Jason0121 said:
the EPS talks to the ABS over the CAN communications and it talks and receives messages from the BCM. apart from that no.

but due to the CAN comms all ECU are connected anyway!!!

so is it designed here in the u.k?

please say yes,,i hope your not french

the k12 has its problems (nothing to do with your bit) but ive joined a couple of other forums and the k12 seems to have the least problems and only minor ones compared to the rest.

the only electical problem ive had is the stereo runs on for abit after the key is out of the ignition..but thats the stereo

In my professional opinion - the K12 is a fanstasic small car (not a car I would have - don't like the headlights) and full of technology. The car was made 2 - 3 years before it's time (for it's cost). If people knew the technology most people would be amazed.

jase

so have we established why your so interested in the steering?? lol or am i missing summit

Hobby!

the biggest problem with the k12 is the comments people give.......oh its french,its unreliable... :D

well its certainly doing well..its all over the media getting good press

Jason0121 said:
could say that - the technology behind it is amazing - trust me!

i have faith in you...... :D

Jason0121 said:
could say that - the technology behind it is amazing - trust me!

rik - Is your french connection about Renault.

well ..yeah thats where the ccomments come from

Jason0121 said:
I'm sure - if my memory serves me right the K12 was designed in Japan with the March???

Nothing to do with Renault.

cool...i know the car is quality anyway :) we mite see some more k12 owners now :D

Jason0121 said:
anyway lad's I hope you and your K12's are happy together. Probably wont be on here often so if you need me PM me (if you can??)

put your e-mail in your profile.......we cant pm u

Back