K12 Radio Codes

Any luck?

Need a radio code for my wife's K12, serial PP3000MB0008777 CLARION

Could you help at all please?

**To add to this, Nissan just got back to me saying the code was run through the database with no results and we'd have to book it in to be looked at, at their standard hourly rate**

Attachments

• PXL_20230315_125830247.jpg
    PXL_20230315_125830247.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hi can anyone help with mine please its also a blaupunkt unit with Bluetooth. Its a car I bought for my mum but had to get a new battery now it needs the code which can't find. Thanks.

Kind regards

Ashley
If no one on here can help I understand. Where can I get the code from elsewhere. Also not to sound stupid but how do you enter the code. As soon as I push a button it comes up wait 59m. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance. Cheers.

If no one on here can help I understand. Where can I get the code from elsewhere. Also not to sound stupid but how do you enter the code. As soon as I push a button it comes up wait 59m. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance. Cheers.
Dear Ashley_89!
First, you need to provide serial number of your radio, by removing the radio from dash or sliding smart phone behind the radio!;)
After the serial number, someone can try to help you!🌻

Dear Ashley_89!
First, you need to provide serial number of your radio, by removing the radio from dash or sliding smart phone behind the radio!;)
After the serial number, someone can try to help you!🌻
Hello, thanks for the reply I did put the serial number on previously I believe its the right one. But it is PP3000MB009835.
There's also some writing in green on the plastic behind the radio after it's taken out its 106560 which is scribbled on by hand, but don't know what it's for.

Thanks again

Ash

Any luck?

Need a radio code for my wife's K12, serial PP3000MB0008777 CLARION

Could you help at all please?

**To add to this, Nissan just got back to me saying the code was run through the database with no results and we'd have to book it in to be looked at, at their standard hourly rate**

Hello,
I hope someone can help me.

I don't know how to remove my radio and it's asking for the code.
The information on the display is in the attached image.
Would this be enough to generate the code?

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• 20230325_101426.jpg
    20230325_101426.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
Hi all,
I have taken my radio out but it does not have the BP number on it
There is a label with a bar code with these digits on it

AX609

Three is also a second label attached to where the wiring is taped to the radio with these digits.

28185AX613
HP- 3123
Does anyone know if i can get my code from this? There is no BP in a manual or anything that came with the car i have also taken it out on the weekend but no BP number with the codes like photos i have seen of others.

Hi all,

AX609

Three is also a second label attached to where the wiring is taped to the radio with these digits.

28185AX613
HP- 3123
Does anyone know if i can get my code from this? There is no BP in a manual or anything that came with the car i have also taken it out on the weekend but no BP number with the codes like photos i have seen of others.
Hi, you can try this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rcf.nissangen. They have info about how to find the serial for every model.

Hi all,

AX609

28185AX613
HP- 3123
Hi did you get the code? I have a similar issue

Hello.

Bought a 59 plate micra as my wife's first car. Changed dead battery to a new one. Please could you help with the code.

Serial no. - 3126136
Device no. - 7612830023
Date - 10.01.08

Thanks a lot

Hello There. 2007 Nissan Micra K12 Radio code needed (BP 5384 6418 7880). Thank you in advance for any help.
Perfect example of why people should use a long running thread for requesting radio codes, I get alerts for those and if I'm actually on the computer at the time you get an instant answer :0) Try 8287 or 0287....

Thanks for such a speedy reply John, The codes you supplied are not working but the code you supplied (7997) is the correct one, well it corresponds with what is on my Nissan Radio pass card, but since changing the battery every time I try the code I just get the "Wait 1H".
I'm thinking the card and radio must mismatch somehow, I'll have to check the numbers on the actual label on the radio.

Once again thank you very much for your help.

Thanks for such a speedy reply John, The codes you supplied are not working but the code you supplied (7997) is the correct one, well it corresponds with what is on my Nissan Radio pass card, but since changing the battery every time I try the code I just get the "Wait 1H".
I'm thinking the card and radio must mismatch somehow, I'll have to check the numbers on the actual label on the radio.

Once again thank you very much for your help.
You have to clear the 'wait for 1 hour' display before you can input the code. You need to turn the radio on, with the ignition on, (go for a drive) till the message is replaced by 'Code' or four dashes.....

I cleared the "Wait 1H" yesterday while on a trip to wales, the display changed to show "0000" I tried the code on the radio pass card and back to displaying "Wait 1H", the trip was long enough to clear the the display to 0000 a second time, I tried again and the same thing happened, Wait 1H, I cleared the display for a third time back to showing 0000, I left it showing 0000 and the last code I've just attempted was the one you suggested, the 1997 code, I've tried the 7997 code a number of times with no luck so far, somethings wonky somewhere.

I cleared the "Wait 1H" yesterday while on a trip to wales, the display changed to show "0000" I tried the code on the radio pass card and back to displaying "Wait 1H", the trip was long enough to clear the the display to 0000 a second time, I tried again and the same thing happened, Wait 1H, I cleared the display for a third time back to showing 0000, I left it showing 0000 and the last code I've just attempted was the one you suggested, the 1997 code, I've tried the 7997 code a number of times with no luck so far, somethings wonky somewhere.
Looks like the radio has been changed at some point, pull the radio out and check the serial number on it. Assuming it is different from the number that you already have, post a request again and I'll get the code for you...

Looks like the radio has been changed at some point, pull the radio out and check the serial number on it. Assuming it is different from the number that you already have, post a request again and I'll get the code for you...
Its the only thing I can think of to, radio changed and now there is a mismatch between the card and the radio.

Thanks a lot for your help John, brilliant.

Hi again John_D, I've checked the radio and sure enough its a different number than what's on my radio pass card, mystery solved.
Can you please help me with the code for BP3349 36392093 and maybe we can put this one to bed.

Thanks John,

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
hi guys looking for a radio code 2005 mirca sport+ have looked on tread for serial number but have not came across it mine is BP536556437939 any help in getting the code would be very mich appreciated tia

hi guys looking for a radio code 2005 mirca sport+ have looked on tread for serial number but have not came across it mine is BP536556437939 any help in getting the code would be very mich appreciated tia
Hi biggary, try code 5736 for your radio, hope that works for you, if not try 1376

Hi biggary, try code 5736 for your radio, hope that works for you, if not try 1376
hi dazzer bought a code from ebay 99p just to see and its the same as you have told me to try (5736) so will give it a go and thanks for the other one too much appreciated m8 just got to wait for this 1hr thing l

Hi Experts, daughters 61 Micra requires a radio code following a flat battery.
SN: 9590459
Date: 10.09.10
Any help would make her day, thanks you.
"This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code."

Video: Radio Removal Nissan Micra (2002-2010) | JustAudioTips 3:15

Last edited:
K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Hi 👋 Can anybody help me to clear the *Wait 1HR* and also advise on how to go about getting a radio code for my Nissan Micra as we replaced the battery .

My Serial Number is : BP536258433821
Model : 7645362318

Thanks 🤗

Back