K12 Radio Codes

Hello,

The battery in my 2007 Nissan Micra recently died. The radio asks me for a code that I don't have. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Clarion Co., Ltd Hungary.

No. PP3000MB 0000847

It would be great if someone could send me the code for this!

Thank you very much in advance.
Ramon.

K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
Cost me NZD109 when mechanic never told me that, from year 2000 onwards, method of entering radio codes had changed after radio station keys moved from 4 keys to 6. A simple answer on the phone would have save me money! e.g. Code 3214 used to be simply press keys 3,2,1 and 4 in sequence. But in modern cars 32147 (a 7 with only 4 keys??) would be press 1st key 3 times, 2nd key twice, 3rd key once, 4th key 4 times then 5th key 7 times. Bingo! Something like that without looking at my files for the 28 cars I've owned. Michael New Zealand

Hello,
Code is . . 1550
Perfect ! Much thanks !
20230907_152430.jpg

Hello all. I feel bad this being my first ever post here, but I'm kind of at the end of my tether. My Nissan Micra has cost me 3k these past 2 months. Made a final payment on it of £2,500 and on top of that, had to take it to the garage to fix an issue twice, which they've failed to do on both occasions, which almost cost me £600. On top of that, my radio has been locked out and requiring a code. I've tried a few codes that were written down in the manual and on a sticker on the inside of the glove compartment, but none of them worked. So I'm pretty miserable right now lol. If anyone could help me get it unlocked, I'll be very appreciative.

CAR DETAILS REDACTED - Issue solved for free - luckily I knew a car enthusiast who got me the code. Garages and these paid services are ripping motorists off.

Thanks in advance. I think this is my last shot.

Last edited:
K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
BP538769671216 please and thanks in advance.

Hello y‘all,

Can anyone help with a radio code? I have the following info from the radio service menu. Hoping I don’t have to pull the whole unit.

I believe serial number is 3301719

Attachments

• IMG_9488.jpeg
    IMG_9488.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9487.jpeg
    IMG_9487.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9489.jpeg
    IMG_9489.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
Hello y‘all,

Can anyone help with a radio code? I have the following info from the radio service menu. Hoping I don’t have to pull the whole unit.

I believe serial number is 3301719,
Hello,
You must remove the radio from the dashboard and send us the serial number written on one of the labels or engraved on the metal housing of the radio starting with BPxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
You must remove the radio from the dashboard and send us the serial number written on one of the labels or engraved on the metal housing of the radio starting with BPxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or carefully slide your smartphone behind the radio unit and take a picture of the radio serial number!
YouTube has plenty of videos how to remove radio from dash!💡;)

Hi,
I have got a serial BP7 a- 2402-0214699-52 A5 7817 from front of my radio. Can anyone help me to find out what is the actual 12 digit code

Hi all, new here and needing a radio code unlock!

Serial Number: 3138319
Device number: 7612830023
Date: 10.04.29

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

K12 Radiocodedraad

Dit is de officiële thread voor K12-radiocodes.

Geef uw serienummer op (beginnend met BP ) als antwoord op deze thread.

Houd er rekening mee dat de genereuze mensen die deze codes verstrekken dit in hun vrije tijd doen, dus wees geduldig bij het aanvragen van een code.
BP 334947301464.

Hello, so after posting a work around video to use a locked head unit i found this thread! Newbie mistake!

If somebody is able to help me with the code for my head unit it would be greatly appreciated!

BP5384 7 1213371

Thanks in advance people!

Also i am curious how you figure these out if anybody is willing to share the secret?

Hello, so after posting a work around video to use a locked head unit i found this thread! Newbie mistake!

If somebody is able to help me with the code for my head unit it would be greatly appreciated!

BP5384 7 1213371

Thanks in advance people!

Also i am curious how you figure these out if anybody is willing to share the secret?
The magic number that you seek is 1528 ;0)

I changed my battery and now find the Nissan Clarion radio in my 2009 Micra Acenta requires a code. I have no idea what this is so I took the radio out and copied the serial number:

CL0816 8 0078875

This number has a different prefix (CL rather than BP) to others on this thread but I wonder if anyone can help with a code?

Hi have a radio pass card on which is BP2346 32009105 5065. I’ve tried 5065 and tapped TA button giving me wait an hour message. A code would be gratefully appreciated tia

Hi have a radio pass card on which is BP2346 32009105 5065. I’ve tried 5065 and tapped TA button giving me wait an hour message. A code would be gratefully appreciated tia
Radio has been replaced, it have another serial and code. Extract the radio and upload a photo of the label.

I have had to replace my car battery in my Nissan Micra and now I need a code to reset my radio, I don't suppose anyone can help?

The serial number is BP 738398784753

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back