K12 Keyless Entry Barrel wanted Part no. 48700AX63J

Hello,

thank you very much for reading my thread. I'm posting in behalf of my sister and her little first car which has now been laid up in an automechanics for around a month..:(

We have it professionally looked at. From what we can figure out so far the issue is with the ignition barrel not signalling the NATS to disable the immobiliser and allow it to start. So unless anyone knows of any other ways around the NATS in these cars :) we are hunting for a working Keyless Entry Barrel, the part no. 48700AX63J
The garage have tried to source but no joy so far.

It's a big unit, looks like this:

Unknown-5.jpeg

Unknown-4.jpeg

Now as far as we know EVERYTHING ELSE apart from the bit that signals the NATS is working on this one -

So if someone happened to have one that was broken in some other aspect, possibly we might be able to do something - although I guess ideal solution is to know everything is working on it.

We are based in Belfast, Northern Ireland so any pointers as to anyone who has Nissan Micra parts locally is useful. However we are also happy to get the part across from the mainland or anywhere else for that matter.

Many thanks for any kind help you can provide!

Surprisingly I don’t think the key is linked to the NATs. I believe it’s the cluster, BCM and EPS. has the eps been removed and replaced in the passed and did this fault start when you removed and refitted the battery?

Back