k12 front door panel remove help

hi all i am trying to remove my k12 front door panel's to replace the speakers and have become stuck :( if any body could tell me how to remove it, it would be greatly appreciated i do have electric windows. Thanks

hi there put the window down then get a small flat blade screwdriver where the pull handle is and lift the section with the window switch out
unplug the switch an then there is a 10mm bolt hidden behind the panel undo this then pull the panel away from the door starting at the bottom i think theres 7 clips 4 along the bottom one the hinge side and 2 on the lock side then simply lift up to remove the top section whilst pulling away slightly
you may need to undo the silver bit around the internal door handle but these usually just pop off when you start trying to unclip
if you need any pics let me know :)

hi there put the window down then get a small flat blade screwdriver where the pull handle is and lift the section with the window switch out
unplug the switch an then there is a 10mm bolt hidden behind the panel undo this then pull the panel away from the door starting at the bottom i think theres 7 clips 4 along the bottom one the hinge side and 2 on the lock side then simply lift up to remove the top section whilst pulling away slightly
you may need to undo the silver bit around the internal door handle but these usually just pop off when you start trying to unclip
if you need any pics let me know :)

Could I get these pictures please? my door could not open from inside, but is fine from out side. drive me nut now.

i will get you some mate but it will be sunday now as i`m working til then an don`t get any daylight hours to work on the car on my days working if you get chance though then have a go it`s pretty self explanatory once you get started :) chances are the cable has come undone inside the door only one bolt to fix iirc

Back