K12 c+c hunting idle, sensitive/sticky throttle

Have the above problem 2006 cc 1.6 engine hunting idle 2000rpm to 3000rpm

Changed throttle body still the same problem

Any other ideas ? Anyone have similar problems ?

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 571
Have the maf and lambda sensors been checked or the idle air calibration on the throttle body, also check for air leaks on intake/vac side

As these micra have hr16de which is the same as the nissan notes, qashqai, jukes am I right in assuming that throttle bodies, mass airflow etc are the same? Or will they have different resisters?

It's just that I am struggling for parts to trial and error

Hello everyone, I just joined today and have the same problem with reve idle sticking at 2000 rpm going up to 3000-3500 rpm and this happened after I changed the spark plugs with new NGK platinum. And as you probably all know you have to take air intake system out including intake manifold, replaced gasket put everything back was fine when first started the engine. little while later the problem I mentioned earlier appeared and still the same. I also have to admit that my possible mistake was I didn't disconnect the negative from the battery. Any help as the vacuum leak has been done and all came okay, now some suggest that could be evap canister purge volume control solenoid valve, or throttle body or MAF sensor or possibly need ecu rest. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Hi,

Were you able to solve your problem?

I have a 2006 micra 1.6 C+C with 180,000km showing exactly the same symptoms as you.

Nissan told me that the throttle body had to be replaced (electronic part supposedly faulty) - estimate at 2200 euros haha

I cleaned the body of the throttle body, it was moderately dirty.

The problem remains.

I tried unplugging the meter, same problem.

I couldn't find the idle speed regulator, is there one?

Maybe also a clogged MAF sensor but I doubt given the symptoms (but I'm not a mechanic).

Only by disconnecting the throttle body connector does the engine speed not increase between 1500 and 2500 rpm.

I ordered while waiting for a throttle body on Ebay, I am waiting to receive it to check if this solves the problem.

Ah yes, with a simple ELM OBD (no nissan case), I have no error code...

Here I dry a little and if you have found a solution for yours, I'm interested

Olivier

Back