K11 Wheels

Hi just wanted to start a thread on what wheels everyone has on there micra k11 so when people come to buy wheels they can have a look at this thread.
13x5` Artecs, 165/65/13 Semperit Tyres

15x6` Bellini Gt Br 195/45/15 Accelera Tyres

16X6.5` Rays Rota Grid Reps 205/50/16

im looking at superlites et-7 today so ill post that up too, do you know if k10 micras are 4x100 and there wheels would fit a k11?

what do you mean?

Offset.

-7 7x13's are hard work but not impossible. You'll need a fairly heavy roll of the rear and some camber on the front to keep the tread under. K10's are definately 4x100, but you'll need to check the cb, I have a vague recollection that they might be smaller than the K11.

Edit: already answered.

steal up the show with original "Dusk till Dawn" Frank Spinners :) offset directly to k11 arches fronts an rears.

inner arches club hammer'd in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,zinc primer was still very wet before bashing inner arch in :) to fill the crease of metal formed by this action.

Literally not a clue what my alloys are :D but I really like them!

1374768558640.jpg

arnt they Renault clio wheels?

J
These are Renault Clio RSI's that I'm doing a budget DIY job on :) they look crap up close but you will always have that issue without sandblasting them first but they will do for now until I reside if I will refurb them or buy new rota's
hy7ypeja.jpg

These are Renault Clio RSI's that I'm doing a budget DIY job on :) they look crap up close but you will always have that issue without sandblasting them first but they will do for now until I reside if I will refurb them or buy new rota's
hy7ypeja.jpg

am sure it will come out presentable thou!!! why waste money on sand blasting, i guess little elbow grease.... and light sand paper will help its look before spray!!! once all painted, make sure to post up results!!!

J

I've got minilites -7 et 13x7 and they were pretty straight forward, front I gave slight camber and rear has a slight roll on them
tama6yny.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Seen these on ebay, civic wheels, im on bog standard steelies with caps n am despo for alloys with a wider tyre n these are 185/60/14 as oppose to my 165/60/14 there goin for jus over a ton (they are 100x4 so they shud fit ryt?)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 419
4x100 will fit as its the same pattern, it's the centre bore you need to look out for for fitment and obviously offset. My old stock steels were same spec as yours but I had a full set of yokahoma tyres on them and they weren't bad for handling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ive got new tyres on m9 aswell and the difference is unreal in handling (always used to get part worns for previous cars-NEVER AGAIN!!). Tbh just wanted a set of alloys tht wud have a wider tyre but also looked better than stock steelies but also didnt wana break the bank haha

Btw i myt sound lyk a tit but wots the centre bore?

am sure it will come out presentable thou!!! why waste money on sand blasting, i guess little elbow grease.... and light sand paper will help its look before spray!!! once all painted, make sure to post up results!!!

J
I will do bud, at the moment they are covered in primer filler :D sand them down tonight after work then black tomorrow (that's if everything goes to plan) if not more filler sprayed on tonight lightly sanded late evening then check again tomorrow.
Fingers crossed:)

I'm rolling seat Ibiza sport 14s the centre bore was lathed out when I say lathed I mean my dad with a drill and a metal bit aswell as a file haha just cause rear spigot bore is bigger than front spigot on the disks got em from scrappy filled primed and sprayed less than 60 quid what ya think
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375027456.865528.jpg

Then walla
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375027484.366718.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375027502.166773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another photo of my wheels not on yet by painted and lacquered
ymupa5ep.jpg

They should be going on the car tonight, if I haven't missed any edges with the lacquer.

CLIO RSI alloys: cheap and cheerful.
(Is there any way to buy something to cover the hub cap hole?? I know the back stick through but I wonder if there is a cap to sit the same on the front...)

Back