K11 Wanted

Hello, I'm sort of looking for a K11 to use for motorsport. As such I am after a relatively rust free one. I'd prefer 1Litre engine and manual box, but this is not set in stone.

I can live with most problems, other than rust. I'd prefer if it wasn't really expensive, but if there are things present that I will need later (cage, coilovers, etc; ) then I'll adjust the price accordingly.

I'd prefer if it was within 30 miles of Sheffield/Chesterfield area.

Thanks.

Dave

Hello, I'm sort of looking for a K11 to use for motorsport. As such I am after a relatively rust free one. I'd prefer 1Litre engine and manual box, but this is not set in stone.

I can live with most problems, other than rust. I'd prefer if it wasn't really expensive, but if there are things present that I will need later (cage, coilovers, etc; ) then I'll adjust the price accordingly.

I'd prefer if it was within 30 miles of Sheffield/Chesterfield area.

Thanks.

Dave

Got one in Rotherham. Hardly any rust, and runs perfect, 67,000 miles. 1.0 litre and manual Micra S from 2002. How much you looking to pay? And plenty of pictures in my blog of the car in question. No big mods done, other than going to get lowered soon by 35mm but still on standard shocks so that is probably going to be useless to you....

Back