DSCF0190.JPG
    431.9 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF0189.JPG
    DSCF0189.JPG
    436.5 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF0187.JPG
    DSCF0187.JPG
    443.4 KB · Views: 122
sorry im in bishop auckland at the moment and will be here for the next couple of months

as said above offers...

Sorry i cant collect from Bishop Auckland...But if i'm still looking for one when your back this way. because it needs repairing i was thinking about £10

like i say i am not expecting to be there any time soon but yeah tenner would be fine as you do need to make a quick fix on it.

the damage is a small crack, if you can pick this up you can have this i would prefere not too post as its an odd shape

is it sr one or the same as if so ill giva ya £25 for it if you will post???

i just live down road (peterlee) if it still for sale i should be able to cum pick it up anytime if a tenner is ok :grinning:

thanx
LeZ

right, it seems lez isnt intersted as ive had no contact from him so this is still for sale... anyone?

ill take it dave. let us know next time your notts based and ill have it. REALLY cant be arsed to bond this fibreglass one.

tommo

is this still for sale?... i am in desperate nee, i have a non super s tailgate on my superS

and its red...lol

name your price and ill collect.

tbh i would respray it if i was you but you are welcome to it, collection only mind. faaaar to arkwid to post lol

Back